Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

GMC T69?

GMC T69? - Hallo GuysBilly Brunts Personal Blog, In this interesting post GMC T69?, we've provided something new here that will be more interesting Article t49, Article t69, that well be easy to read.

Title : GMC T69?
link : GMC T69?

Read More

GMC T69?

I had posted a youtube video on the WoT historical vehicles forum of "Infantry Weapons and Their Effects 1943."  Forum regular "collimatrix" pointed out that at 12:02 of the video, what appears to be a GMC T49 is visible.  After consulting Hunnicutt's "Stuart" book on light US armor, I am not sure.  This could also be the T69 with 75mm gun.  From what I can discern, there is no hull machine gun on the vehicle in the video, which would indicate that it is the later T69 prototype.  Regardless of whether it is a T49 or a T69, it's quite a rare vehicle.  Now we know that at least one of these prototypes ended up as target practice for training films.

Here is a screen shot of the vehicle
Here is a close up shot showing the shape of the hull hatch

Here are the relevent pages from Hunnicutt's "Stuart"

Thank you for came and enjoy reading in this blog GMC T69?

That the article may help you GMC T69? That all in this post hope you find something new in this blogs.

Now you here in this link article post GMC T69? the article link here https://billybrunts.blogspot.com/2014/05/gmc-t69.html

Post a Comment for "GMC T69?"